Court Hire will commence – Saturday 1st May 7am
Strict conditions apply.
“Guidelines of Continued Play”
- No online bookings – You must call the Proshop (Ph: 3829 1383) to make the next available booking or, if after-hours, you must physically attend the courts to ensure a court is free, if not wait in your car until a court becomes available.
- Only courts 1, 3, 4, 5 + 7 will be in use.
- Singles only if not from the same household (2 players per court).
- Household/Family – (maximum 4 players per court*).
- Don’t attend if you are ill, have been overseas, exposed to a confirmed case or are in a high risk category
- No spectators or socialising off court resulting in a gathering.
- Playground inaccessible.
- Adhere to social distancing requirements – 1.5 m distance at all times
- Court Hire fees applicable – No cash transactions. Payments via Proshop or Bank transfer. (See directions for payment on club noticeboard)
- Night access – Light key available from Disabled Toilet (Code C137Y)